PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Android -v- Windows phone

Bazz
31-07-2014, 15:39
:dontknow:
I have a Nokia Lumia 620 Windows phone and I'm seriously thinking about going back to Samsung android.
I have had nothing but trouble with the Nokia, only had it a few months and the volume went completely and it had to be sent back for repair.
Also if I answer a call the volume button will go right down to 12-13 afterwards and I have to constantly turn it up again otherwise I would never hear any calls!
Because I paid £150 for it I was going to continue using for a few more months but seriously thinking about going back to android.
What do you think? Do you prefer android and why?

Addick
01-08-2014, 15:26
I actually prefer the iPhone but I can't justify buying one. I bought a Motorola Moto G which runs Android Kitkat (now on 4.4.4 after a couple of updates) and I can't fault it. It doesn't have that horrible Samsung interface slapped on top of Android. it has plenty of Google apps on it but they don't intrude. Its a much better experience than Samsung in my opinion. I had a Samsung Galaxy Mini previously and I hated it. I paid 157 euros for it at the Movistar shop in Playa San Juan and that included 30 euros credit.

I too have the Moto G - the 16GB version as it didn't come with an expansion slot, though apparently the 4G version will - and it's far and away the best mobile I've ever had.